DUBLIN , Jan. 5, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Electric Vehicle Charging Market by Charging Type, Charging Voltage Level, Charging Point Type, Charger Type, Application, Charging Infrastructure Type, Installation Type - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2022-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market size was valued at USD 14.49 billion in 2021 and is predicted to reach USD 128.13 billion by 2030 with a CAGR of 28.2% during the forecast period, 2022 to 2030. Demand for EV charging has increased across the globe, owing to rise in demand for fuel-efficient vehicles has increased, due to surge in price of petrol and diesel. This is attributed to draining of fossil fuel reserves and growth in tendency of companies to gain maximum revenue from these oil reserves. These factors increase demand for EV infrastructure for transportation, which is thus expected to fuel the EV charging market share. However, high initial setup costs of fast chargers including level 3 and ultra-fast chargers hamper the market growth. On the contrary, rise in adoption of vehicle-to-grid (V2G) stations that allow plug-in EVs and power grid to exchange electrical energy in both directions for electric vehicles is expected to create ample opportunities for key players operating in the EV charging market during the coming decade. EV Charging Cable Type2 To Type1
The global EV charging market is segmented on the basis of charging type, charging voltage level, charging point type, charger type, application, charging infrastructure type, installation type, IoT connectivity, and region.
By charging type, the market is classified into off-board top-down pantograph, on-board bottom-up pantograph, and charging via connector.
By charging voltage level, the market is segmented into Level 1 (< 3.7 KW), Level 2 (3.7-22 KW), and Level 3 (Above 22 KW).
By charging point type, the market is categorized AC (normal charging), DC (super charging), and inductive charging/wireless.
By charger type, the market is divided into slow charger and fast charger.
By application, the market is divided into commercial and residential.
By charging infrastructure, the market is segmented into combined charging system (CCS), CHAdeMO, Type1/normal charger, tesla super charger, Type 2, and GB/T (Level 3).
By installation type, the market is segmented into portable charger and fixed charger.
By IoT connectivity, the market is classified into non-connected charging stations and smart connected charging stations (networked).
Region wise, the market is segmented into North America , Europe , Asia-Pacific , and RoW.
Asia Pacific market is projected to hold a dominant share by 2030. Asia-Pacific dominates the electric vehicle charging market and is potently expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to rapid increase in number of EVs and government subsidies while purchasing EVs in emerging economies such as India , China , and Indonesia . In addition, growth in support and packages announced by governments to install EV charging infrastructure across the region drive growth of the market. Moreover, presence of key players such as BYD, Hyundai, and Tata Motors indulged in several innovations in EV chargers further propel the product growth.
Emerging and efficient key players in the electric vehicles (EV) charging industry research include companies such as:
ChargePoint, Inc. announced the launch of CP6000, which is its most flexible and serviceable global AC EV charging solution available for vehicles of all types and sizes. CP6000 is designed for scalability, flexibility, reliability, and a best-in-class driver experience and offers reliable AC charging for 1 or 3 phase power at an adaptable output of 3.7 to 22kw per port.
EVgo Inc. launched Autocharge+, setting a new standard for EV convenience by enabling streamlined charging for EV drivers across the country.
ABB's e-mobility unit acquired a controlling stake in Numocity, an Indian digital platform for EV charging. It is already a shareholder in the business and is expected to increase to a controlling majority of 72%, having the right to become the sole owner by 2026. Under this acquisition, it will expand to Southeast Asia and the Middle East . The region has seen growing demand for charging solutions for two and three-wheelers.
BYD partnered with Shell to expand its electric vehicle charging network across China and Europe . The two firms developed EV charging networks in China , starting with a network of more than 10,000 charging points in Shenzhen
Siemens eMobility collaborated with Ford on the Ford Charge Station Pro, a custom electric vehicle (EV) charger for the Ford F-150 Lightning. This innovative charger was the first bidirectional-ready EV solution set for release at retail customer scale to receive certification under the newly expanded Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 9741
2. Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market - Executive Summary
3. Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market Overview 3.1. Market Definition and Scope of the Study 3.1. Market Dynamics 3.1.1 Drivers 22.214.171.124. Growth in Sales of Evs 126.96.36.199. Rise in Government Initiatives and Financial Aid to Hasten Installation of EV Charging Stations 188.8.131.52. Increase in Demand for Fuel-Efficient and Low-Emission Automobiles 3.1.2 Restraints 184.108.40.206. Absence of Standardization of Current EV Charging Infrastructure 220.127.116.11. High Initial Setup Costs of EV Chargers 3.1.3 Opportunities 18.104.22.168. Rise in Adoption of Vehicle-To-Grid (V2G) EV Charging Stations 22.214.171.124. Smart Infrastructure and the Internet of Things (Iot) in EV Charging Stations to Manage Load
4. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Charging Type 4.1. Market Share Analysis of Top Electric Vehicle Charging Providers, 2021
5. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Charging Type 5.1. Overview 5.2. Off-Board Top-Down Pantograph 5.2.1 Off-Board Top-Down Pantograph Market, by Region 5.3. On-Board Bottom-Up Pantograph 5.3.1 On-Board Bottom-Up Pantograph Market, by Region 5.4. Charging Via Connector 5.4.1 Charging Via Connector Market, by Region
6. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Charging Voltage Level 6.1. Overview 6.2. Level 1 (< 3.7 Kw) 6.2.1 Level 1 (< 3.7 Kw) Market, by Region 6.3. Level 2 (3.7-22 Kw) 6.3.1 Level 2 (3.7-22 Kw) Market, by Region 6.4. Level 3 (Above 22 Kw) 6.4.1 Level 3 (Above 22 Kw) Market, by Region
7. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Charger Type 7.1. Overview 7.2. Slow Charger 7.2.1 Slow Charger Market, by Region 7.3. Fast Charger 7.3.1 Fast Charger Market, by Region
8. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by IoT Connectivity 8.1. Overview 8.2. Non-Connected Charging Stations 8.2.1 Non-Connected Charging Stations Market, by Region 8.3. Smart Connected Charging Stations (Networked) 8.3.1 Smart Connected Charging Stations (Networked) Market, by Region
9. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Vehicle Charging Point Type 9.1. Overview 9.2. Ac (Normal Charging) 9.2.1 Ac (Normal Charging) Market, by Region 9.3. Dc (Super Charging) 9.3.1 Dc (Super Charging) Market, by Region 9.4. Inductive Charging 9.4.1 Inductive Charging Market, by Region
10. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Application 10.1. Overview 10.2. Commercial 10.2.1 Commercial Market, by Region 10.3. Residential 10.3.1 Residential Market, by Region
11. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Commercial 11.1. Overview 11.2. Commercial Public EV Charging Stations 11.2.1 Global Commercial Public EV Charging Stations Market, by Commercial 126.96.36.199. On-Road Charging Market, by Region 188.8.131.52. Parking Spaces Market, by Region 184.108.40.206. Destination Chargers Market, by Region 11.2.2 Commercial Public EV Charging Stations Market, by Region 11.3. Commercial Private EV Charging Stations 11.3.1 Global Commercial Private EV Charging Stations Market, by Commercial 220.127.116.11. Fleet Charging Market, by Region 18.104.22.168. Captive Charging Market, by Region 11.3.2 Commercial Private EV Charging Stations Market, by Region
12. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Installation Type 12.1. Overview 12.2. Portable Charger 12.2.1 Portable Charger Market, by Region 12.3. Fixed Charger 12.3.1 Global Fixed Charger Market, by Installation Type 22.214.171.124. Wall Mount Market, by Region 126.96.36.199. Pedestal Mount Market, by Region 188.8.131.52. Ceiling Mount Market, by Region 12.3.2 Fixed Charger Market, by Region
13. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Charging Standard 13.1. Overview 13.2. Ccs 13.2.1 Ccs Market, by Region 13.3. Chademo & Gb/T 13.3.1 Chademo & Gb/T Market, by Region 13.4. Type 1/Normal Charging 13.4.1 Type 1/Normal Charging Market, by Region 13.5. Tesla Super Charger 13.5.1 Tesla Super Charger Market, by Region 13.6. Type-2 13.6.1 Type-2 Market, by Region 13.7. Level 3 13.7.1 Level 3 Market, by Region
14. Global Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Market, by Region
15. Company Profiles 15.1. Shell Recharge Solutions 15.1.1 Company Overview 15.1.2 Company Snapshot 15.1.3 Product Portfolio 15.1.4 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.1.5 Primary Market Competitors 15.2. Chargepoint, Inc. 15.2.1 Company Overview 15.2.2 Company Snapshot 15.2.3 Operating Business Segments 15.2.4 Product Portfolio 15.2.5 Business Performance 15.2.6 Sales by Business Segment 15.2.7 Sales by Geographic Segment 15.2.8 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.2.9 Primary Market Competitors 15.3. Tesla Inc 15.3.1 Company Overview 15.3.3 Company Snapshot 15.3.4 Operating Business Segments 15.3.5 Product Portfolio 15.3.6 Business Performance 15.3.7 Sales by Business Segment 15.3.8 Sales by Geographic Segment 15.3.9 Keys Strategic Moves & Developments 15.3.10 Primary Market Competitors 15.4. Abb Ltd 15.4.1 Company Overview 15.4.2 Company Snapshot 15.4.3 Operating Business Segments 15.4.4 Product Portfolio 15.4.5 Business Performance 15.4.6 Sales by Business Segment 15.4.7 Sales by Geographic Segment 15.4.8 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.4.9 Primary Market Competitors 15.5. Star Charge 15.5.1 Company Overview 15.5.2 Company Snapshot 15.5.3 Product Portfolio 15.5.4 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.5.5 Primary Market Competitors 15.6. Teld 15.6.1 Company Overview 15.6.2 Company Snapshot 15.6.3 Product Portfolio 15.6.4 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.6.5 Primary Market Competitors 15.7. Siemens 15.7.1 Company Overview 15.7.2 Company Snapshot 15.7.3 Operating Business Segments 15.7.4 Product Portfolio 15.7.5 Business Performance 15.7.6 Sales by Business Segment 15.7.7 Sales by Geographic Segment 15.7.8 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.7.9 Primary Market Competitors 15.8. Evgo 15.8.1 Company Overview 15.8.2 Company Snapshot 15.8.3 Product Portfolio 15.8.4 Business Performance 15.8.5 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.8.6 Primary Market Competitors 15.9. Byd 15.9.1 Company Overview 15.9.2 Company Snapshot 15.9.3 Operating Business Segments 15.9.4 Product Portfolio 15.9.5 Business Performance 15.9.6 Sales by Business Segment 15.9.7 Sales by Geographic Segment 15.9.8 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.9.9 Primary Market Competitors 15.10. Hyundai Motor Company 15.10.1 Company Overview 15.10.2 Company Snapshot 15.10.3 Operating Business Segments 15.10.4 Product Portfolio 15.10.5 Business Performance 15.10.6 Sales by Business Segment 15.10.7 Sales by Geographic Segment 15.10.8 Key Strategic Moves & Developments 15.10.9 Primary Market Competitors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4ul7wt
Research and Markets Laura Wood , Senior Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900 U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907 Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Electric Car Charging Station View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-worldwide-electric-vehicle-charging-industry-is-predicted-to-reach-128-billion-by-2030-increasing-demand-for-fuel-efficient-and-low-emission-automobiles-drives-growth-301714354.html