Information, deadlines and resource documents for U.S. trade and tariff actions and the responses by the rest of the world.
Internationally recognized trade compliance training. 10 Inch Aluminum Pipe
The International Trade Administration and/or International Trade Commission have recently announced the following actions in antidumping and/or countervailing duty cases. For more information on AD/CV duty issues, including how to mitigate liability, please contact attorney Kristen Smith at (202) 730-4965 or via email.
New reviews – initiation of administrative reviews of the following AD and/or CV duty orders for the periods Nov. 1, 2021, through Oct. 31, 2022 (AD), or Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2021 (CV), unless otherwise noted
- aluminum foil from Armenia, Brazil, France, Oman, Russia, and Turkey (AD; May 4, 2021, through Oct. 31, 2022) and Oman and Turkey (CV; March 5 through Dec. 31, 2021)
- chlorinated isocyanurates from China (CV)
- circular welded non-alloy steel pipe from Korea (AD)
- diamond sawblades and parts thereof from China (AD)
- forged steel fittings from China (AD/CV)
- fresh garlic from China (AD)
- methionine from Spain (AD; March 4, 2021, through Aug. 31, 2022)
- monosodium glutamate from Indonesia (AD)
- polyethylene terephthalate film from China (AD)
- seamless refined copper pipe and tube from China (AD)
- steel concrete reinforcing bar from Mexico (AD) and Turkey (CV)
- steel racks from China (AD; Sept. 1, 2021, through Aug. 31, 2022)
- strontium chromate from Austria (AD)
- thermal paper from Germany and Korea (AD; May 12, 2021, through Oct. 31, 2022)
- welded stainless pressure pipe from India (AD/CV)
Paper clips – sunset review determination that revocation of AD duty order on paper clips from China would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of dumping at levels up to 126.94 percent
Scope ruling applications – requests filed in November for inquiries on whether identified products are covered by the scope of the following AD/CV duty orders
- crystalline silicon photovoltaic cells, whether or not assembled into modules, from China
- hand trucks and parts thereof from China
Steel pipe – (1) dumping margin of 2.37 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on circular welded carbon-quality steel pipe from Oman for the periods Dec. 1, 2019, through Nov. 30, 2020, and Dec. 1, 2020, through Nov. 30, 2021, (2) dumping margins of 2.61 to 4.94 percent in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on such pipe from the United Arab Emirates for the period Dec. 1, 2020, through Nov. 30, 2021, and (3) continuation of AD duty orders on such pipe from Oman, Pakistan, and the UAE effective Dec. 30
Wood flooring – (1) dumping margin of zero in preliminary results of administrative review of AD duty order on multilayered wood flooring from China for the period Dec. 1, 2020, through Nov. 30, 2021, and (2) preliminary determinations that Arte Mundi Group Co. Ltd. is the successor-in-interest to Arte Mundi (Shanghai) Aesthetic Home Furnishings Co. Ltd. and that Metropolitan Hardwood Floors Inc. is part of the China-wide entity
Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Since 1977, we have set the standard for international trade lawyers and consultants, providing comprehensive and effective customs, import and export services to clients worldwide.
**The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Materials contained on this site are for informational purposes only and not to be considered legal advice.
Carbon Steel Pipe Copyright © 2023 Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg, P.A.; WorldTrade Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.